CLARA is centered around the following research themes related to common language resources, infrastructures and applications:
- Designing and Testing Common Infrastructures
- Lexical Semantic Modeling
- Next generation Domain Modeling
- Multimedia and Multimodal Communication Modeling
- Parsing Technologies and Grammar Models
The objective of CLARA is to train the next generation of researchers who will work on common language infrastructures as envisaged by the CLARIN project, an EC-funded infrastructure project on the ESFRI roadmap.